A commitment to the environment
As one of the UK’s leading acoustic movable wall and sliding folding partition specialists, Ce Solutions Ltd is aware of it’s corporate responsibility to protect the environment to the best of its abilities.
Ce Solutions Ltd is regularly researching for new ways to develop our production techniques to improve our environmental performance.
This policy demonstrates our ways and means of doing so.
- Giving consideration to the environmental implications of our activities.
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train all employees in environmental issues.
- Co-operate with our clients and any other interested parties to minimize whatever impact on the environment our activities might have.
- Encouraging any suppliers of goods and services to adopt the best environmental practices and procure goods from sustainable sources wherever possible.
- Only use timber which has been taken from replaced forests unless specified by others.
- Use only non-lead products.
Retain all waste paper for deposit at the correct depots. It is our policy for all paper used to have been recycled.
- Employing effective waste management practices and procedures.
- Comply, as a minimum, with all necessary regulatory consent and industry requirements applicable to our business activities.
- Minimise emission of pollutants, traffic nuisances, noise levels and disturbance to the public and local ecosystems, wildlife habitats and preservation of heritage.