Where budget is the primary factor, the Alpha Range of Vinyl Concertina partitions offers a low cost alternative to the higher specification movable walls.
An easy to use system, the Alpha Range is ideally suited for applications such as schools, nurseries, village halls and hospitals.
Constructed with a steel pantograph frame and covered with a strong and durable fabric backed vinyl produced by the leading wall covering supplier Kayospruce.
- Acoustic rating from 15-35dB
- Applications up to 6,000mm high
- Unlimited opening width
- Available as single wing, bi-parting or floating units
- Wider internal hinges available to reduce stacking depth
- Top hung with no floor track and floor supported options
- Surface finish is class ‘1’ & ‘0’ to BS476
- Fully washable and mould & mildew resistant
- Partitions can be curved to a maximum 1,000mm radius
- Partitions can incorporate vision panels
- Full maintenance contracts available
- Manufactured in the UK
There are 2 common stacking options for the Alpha Range as shown below:
- Alpha Bi-Parting
- Alpha Single Wing
There are 3 suspension options for the Alpha Range:
- Exposed Head
- Concealed Head
- Ceiling Bulkhead