Sigma Folding Partition
The Sigma Range is a continuously hinged system offering a mid level acoustic performance.
With multiple fixed rubber sweep seals it can offer an acoustic insulation up to 45dB.
For added flexibility, or when there is no suitable structure to suspend from, the Sigma can be supplied as a bottom rolling option, running along a low profile floor track.
- Acoustic rating from 38-45dB laboratory tested to ISO 140 Part 3
- Applications up to 3600mm high
- Top Hung or Bottom Rolling with floor track
- Available with virtually any surface finish
- Corner and glazed panels for added flexibility
- Centre or Endfold configuration
- Communicating door panel within as standard
- Panel widths from 600mm – 850mm
- Panel thickness 70mm or 100mm
- Full maintenance contracts available
- Manufactured in the UK
There are 4 common stacking options for the Sigma Range movable wall system as shown below:
- Single Wing – End Folding
- Bi Wing – End Folding
- Single Wing – Centre Folding
- Bi Wing Centre Folding
There are 2 suspension options for the Sigma Range:
- Top Hung
- Bottom Rolling